Porsche’s second “entry-level” sports car still loves to play, but the 914 now gets the respect it always deserved.
From the magazine
A look at the odd and striking one-off 1970 914-6 Heuliez Murène.
Behind the wheel of a beautifullyrestored 1970 914-6 “2.5.”
The anabolic race car
Project 914 3.6: Part 18
It is finished.
Project 914 3.6: Part 17
The final details: Corner-balancing, alignment, paint, protection, and a performance chip
The Strenger Six
A rare M471-optioned 914-6.
For the Full Report On the 914...
Now Available! 2022-2023 Porsche Buyer’s Guide: 192 pages of pure, practical Porsche information, including:
- Our Porsche Recommendations
- The Infamous IMS Bearing
- Buying a Hybrid or Electric Porsche
- The Pre Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Porsche Drive subscription service
- Detailed Reports On All Porsche Models