2015 Macan S
Autohaus of Peoria
4 days ago
- New/used: U
- Year: 2015
- Model: Macan
- Series: S
- Autowriter description: SERVICED RIGHT HERE WITH GREAT HISTORY! Recent Arrival! 2015 Porsche Macan S White This 1-Owner, Local Trade w/ a Clean Carfax is equipped w/, Heated Seats, Back Up Camera, Leather, Moonroof, Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror, Auto-Dimming Outside Rear-View Mirrors, Bi-Xenon Headlights w/PDLS, Heated Front & Rear Seats, Panoramic Roof System, Premium Package, Rear-View Camera w/Front & Rear ParkAssist.
While most dealers in the area are out of Pre-Owned vehicles- Autohaus of Peoria is leading the way in Central Illinois with the BEST selection of quality, pre-owned vehicles. ALL NEW AUTOHAUS of Peoria. Part of the Leader Group of Dealership where Together we Lead.
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fun SUVs * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If driving a Porsche 911 disguised as a front-engine compact SUV sounds like the message that you want to send to the world, the 2015 Porsche Macan delivers that message lithe, loud and clear. Source: KBB.com
* Spirited performance even in base trim; athletic and engaging to drive; comfortable and quiet ride; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the 2015 Porsche Macan, the newest SUV in their lineup. The Macan is more than a SUV as it still bears the essence of a sports car in true Porsche fashion. The hood stretches through to the wheel arches, lending the front a broad and powerful presence reminiscent of the Porsche 917. With performance features such as Air Suspension including leveling system, ride-height adjust, and Porsche Active Suspension Management the Macan delivers even greater dynamic performance and comfort. Porsche Traction Management all-wheel-drive system with variable torque distribution delivers engine power precisely to the road by continuously monitoring driving conditions. With the choice of a 340hp 3.0L twin turbo V6 or 400hp 3.6L twin turbo V6 you can achieve maximum performance with moderate emission and fuel consumption. Inside sports car continues to blend with SUV as ergonomic architecture integrates you into the vehicle. The ascending center console shortens the reach between the steering wheel and the gear selector/control buttons. The interior boasts a luggage compartment volume of 17.7 cu.ft. With the flexible three-way rear bench seat folded down, this can be increased to 53.0 cu.ft. Porsche Communication Management is your central information and communications system including a navigation module with hard drive, radio, CD/DVD changer on a 7 high-res touchscreen. Advanced safety features include adaptive cruise control with Porsche Active Safe which regulates the speed of your car with that in front of you and brakes your vehicle Source: The Manufacturer Summary