2015 Panamera 4S
30 days ago
- New/used: U
- Year: 2015
- Model: Panamera
- Series: 4S
- Autowriter description: Porsche Approved Certified. Jet Black Metallic 2015 Porsche Panamera 4S. Premium Package Plus, 14-Way Comfort-Memory-Package, Adaptive Air Suspension w/ PASM, BOSE Surround Sound-System, Front & Rear Park Assist w/Reversing Camera, Lane Change Assist, Heated seats, Entry and Drive, Front Seat Ventilation, Soft Close Doors, 20" 911 Turbo Design Wheels.
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
Recent Arrival! 17/27 City/Highway MPG
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* 111 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Experience it for yourself today at Blue Grass Motorsport; a 12 time Porsche Premier dealer.
* Jaw-dropping handling; impeccable refinement; scintillating acceleration; available plug-in hybrid model; unimpeachable cabin quality. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Panamera is unlike any other automobile with four (soft-closing) doors because a Porsche is fundamentally different from all other automobiles, period. The front, shoulders, and rear all have instantly recognizable traits such as horizontal LED running and rear lights, and Bi-Xenon headlights. The fenders are slightly higher than the hood and, at the rear, they are distinctly muscular and form the typical Porsche shoulder line. Particularly striking are the side air outlets behind the front wheels. A low, wide stance and a sleek roofline leave an overall impression that these are true sports car proportions. The most remarkable aspect of the rear is undoubtedly the two-way adaptive spoiler, which is integrated into the rear lid. When sitting inside one of the 2015 Panamera models, four things immediately stand out: the ascending center console, the four individual seats, the amount of space in the rear (where even taller passengers will find plenty of leg and headroom), and the versatility of the luggage compartment, thanks to the folding rear seats. In conjunction with seat heating, seat ventilation function is also available. Plus, drivers can enjoy ParkAssist with surround view and camera. With multiple options to choose from, the Panamera hosts a variety of engines depending on the taste of the driver ranging from 310hp up to 570hp in the Turbo S models. The standard Premium Package brings a booming sound system to the Panamera, and for safety, this Porsche offers brake calipers, pad-wear sensors, ABS, multiple airbags, and optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary