2015 Cayman GTS
13 days ago
- New/used: U
- Year: 2015
- Model: Cayman
- Series: GTS
- Autowriter description: Porsche Approved Certified. Guards Red 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS 6-Speed Manual 3.4L H6 DOHC Sport Suspension (-20mm), Interior Color Smooth Leather Trim Strip Dashboard, Leather Door Panel Trim, Leather Interior Package, Porsche Crest Embossed on Head Restraints, SportDesign Steering Wheel, Two-Tone Leather Seat Trim, Wheels Painted in Platinum (Silk Gloss).
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. Exceptionally clean. All service is up to date, including new spark plugs, air filters and brake flush.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 18750 miles below market average!
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 111 Point Inspection
* 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Experience it for yourself today at Blue Grass Motorsport; a Porsche Premier dealer for 11 years.
* Exceptional handling; slick-shifting transmissions; rewarding and efficient engines; beautifully crafted interior; extensive personalization options. Source: Edmunds
* The Porsche Cayman shows off a self-assured look with sloping headlights, edgy lines, and side scallops. Its body structure is aluminum intensive making it 66-pounds lighter, and 40-percent stiffer than before. Plus, stability at high speeds has been improved due to a wider track and 2.4-inch longer wheelbase. One look and you know this car will have no difficulty slicing through the wind as it blasts you down the road with your adrenaline flowing. It is a mid-engine coupe with superior balance, remarkable handling, and an affordable price that simply must be experienced. The interior of the Cayman is incredibly modern, with sleek lines and a very high-end feel. However, it exudes an attitude that never lets you forget that you are behind the wheel of a sports car first and foremost. It possesses generous headroom and legroom so you don’t feel confined. For your things, you will find storage in the front under the hood, and in the rear hatch that give you 15 cubic feet of cargo space. It is sold in three models: the base Cayman, the Cayman S, and the top-level Cayman GTS. The Cayman comes with a 2.7L, 6-Cylinder engine that has 275hp. The Cayman S comes with a 3.4L, 6-Cylinder engine than has 325hp. The Cayman GTS is equipped with a 3.4L 6-Cylinder topping at 340hp. All models are rear-wheel drive and can be bought as a 6-speed manual or automatic. Porsche has given the base Cayman a generous array of standard features including such items as a sound system with 4-speakers and a 7-inch touch screen, water-repellant front windows with rain sensing wipers, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and 18-inch wheels. In terms of safety, all Cayman models have 8 airbags, anti-lock brakes and brake assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary