2016 Cayenne Base
13 days ago
- New/used: U
- Year: 2016
- Model: Cayenne
- Series: Base
- Autowriter description: Porsche Approved Certified. 2016 Porsche Cayenne White with Luxor Beige/Black Two-Tone Partial Leather Seat Trim, Premium Package,14-Way Power Seats w/Memory Package, Automatically Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors, Bi Xenon Headlamp package w/Porsche Dynamic Light System, Comfort Lighting Package, PCM w/ Navigation System, Front & Rear Park Assist w/Reversing Camera, Front Seat Heating, Front Seat Ventilation, Lane Change Assist (LCA), Panoramic Roof System, Porsche Entry & Drive, Power Steering Plus, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, 20" Cayenne SportDesign II Alloy Wheels.
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
Recent Arrival! Tires are new, front brake pads are new and service is up to date. New car warranty till 1/11/2020 or 50,000 miles.
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* Roadside Assistance
* 111 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Experience it for yourself today at Blue Grass Motorsport; a Porsche Premier dealer for 11 years.
* Rewarding handling; wide range of engines available, from a plug-in hybrid model to the ultrafast Turbo S trim; exquisite interior; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds
* Now in its second generation, the Cayenne has firmly established its reputation as a pure, no-compromise Porsche. The contours of the front section draw the eye, reflecting excellent dynamics. The elongated hood is clearly reminiscent of Porsche race cars from the 1960s, and is perfect for a Porsche lover in need of extra space, as it holds five passengers and plenty of cargo. With a choice of 5 different engines you can opt for including the Diesel with 240hp/406 lb-ft of torque, the 420hp V6 in the S, the 333hp V6 mated to a 95hp electric motor in the s E-Hybrid, the 520hp V8 in the Turbo, or the 570hp V8 in the Turbo S. The Cayenne is also outstanding as an off-road vehicle with its nimble acceleration and superb handling. When on such a trip, the refrigerated glove compartment just might come in handy! The front wheel arches are extremely well defined, while the power-domed hood further underlines the sheer power and resolution within. Other distinguishing features include the visibly drawn-in lower door panels and contoured roof spoiler. The interior is both sporty and comfortable. The center console rises to meet the dashboard for an involved drive. Both front seats enjoy 12-way seats with four-way lumbar support. The cavernous rear cabin area features split-folding seats with fore/aft adjustment as well as extra legroom and great comfort. Standard equipment on the Cayenne includes AWD, water-repellent front side windows, a height-adjustable power liftgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. For safety, the Cayenne has six airbags, brake pad wear indicators, and start/stop with the automatic transmission options. Finally, this Porsche rocks out with a ten-speaker audio system monitored by a seven-inch touchscreen. Source: The Manufacturer Summary