23 days ago
PORSCHE 1969 912
Vin 129020437 / Bahama Yellow / 5 speed
- Original owner purchased car in 1969 and it lived in Arizona for the majority of its life. Second owner 2015 – 2107. I purchased the car in early 2017 and have driven it a fair amount. I am selling this car to make room for a couple of restorations I’m completing
- Numbers matching engine and transmission. (Verified through Porsche. NO COA)
- Odometer reads 8,924. (108,924 is assumed to be original mileage without documentation. All gauges work and accurate. Clock slowly loses time.
- Strong drive train. Compression & leakdown 4/23/2017 by Bach Racecraft
- #1 160 PSI &5% #2 165 PSI &5% #3 165 &5% #4 155 & 8%
- New spark plugs and wires. Distributor overhauled 4/18/2017 by Glenn Ring
- Fully reconditioned Solex carburetors by 356 Carburetor Rescue. Installed 5/28/2017
- All four brake caliper overhauled by PMB Performance. 8/2015
- New brake pads, master cylinder, brake hoses, 4 new Bilstein shocks and Michelin tires and more completed 8/2015
- All fluids changed in 2017.
- Transmission shifts very smooth.
- New reproduction door pockets and dash pad.
- Body is solid rust free with the exception of the front suspension pan and small 2"spot in the middle front floor board.
- Appears to have had one respray in the original Bahama Yellow. Door jams, inside trunk have original paint.
- Seats are in very nice condition.
- Over $12,000 spent of late on parts and labor with receipts to back it up
- You will be pleased with the originality and honest condition of this great driver.
90 pictures posted here