24 days ago
wonderful tangerine 912, 5 speed, outlaw(ish). I acquired the vehicle from a friend and spent over $15,000 to make what it is now. It is not perfect but this is a really nice driver. I wouldn’t hesitate to go on a road trip to California and back tomorrow, it drives like a dream. Here is a quick description of the vehicle:
- 1.6L 912 engine bored to 1.8L (I do not have any paperwork unfortunately).
- Dual Weber 40 IDF carbs.
Engine was pulled out and checked. A tune-up with valve adjustment and carburetor sync were performed.
- Rare working a/c converted to 134A freon
- New transmission mounts
-New fuel tank
- New starter
- New torsion bar
-New torsion bar bushing cover plate
-New rear wheel bearing
-New adjustable spring plates
- New front lower control arm bushings and inner tie rod ends
- New front strut inserts (Koni) and upper strut mounts
- New rear shocks (Koni)
- Brake system flush
- New Bosh generator
- New Euro H4 headlights
- New Nurburgring seats from GTS Classics
- New Momo retro steering wheel
- New front bumper (not installed)
- 5 Fuchs rims en perfect condition
- New Loyd floor mats (still in box)
- New Durant mirrors
The list goes on!
I am a PCA member and I own a few aircooled 911. This is my favorite car to drive but I have to make room for other projects, so some toys have to go.